Committee on Academic Resources and Planning
The Bylaws detail the areas on which AR&P members focus, specifically:
- allocations of University resources.
- University budgets and their allocation, allocation of facilities and positions, and allocation of special funds.
- patterns of previous expenditures (with members proposing changes as they may affect instructional programs).
- general policy recommendations associated with present and future resource decisions.
AR&P has a membership of 15:
- Ex-officio members (3)
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Resource Management
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee
- Appointed members (12)
- nine faculty--one from each of the seven Colleges (two of whom must be elected Senators), the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- one staff
- two students
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Faculty - A&L||Roberts, Michael*||SOC|
|Faculty - BUS||Anderson, John||ACCT|
|Faculty - EDU||Tucker, Mark||ARPE|
|Faculty - ENG||Olevsky, Eugene||M ENG|
|Faculty - HHS||Reed, Mark (Co-Chair)||SOC W|
|Faculty - IV||Boime, Eric||IV|
|Faculty - LIA||Bliss, Laurel||LIA|
|Faculty - PSFA||Conaty, Donna* (Co-Chair)||PSFA|
|Faculty - SCI||Lewison, Rebecca*||BIO|
Business and Financial Affairs
AR&P convenes biweekly, on Tuesdays (with some exceptions). The AY 2019/20 meeting schedule is below.
Tuesday, August 27th
Tuesday, September 10th
Tuesday, September 24th
Tuesday, October 8th
Tuesday, October 22nd
Tuesday, November 12th
Tuesday, November 26th
Tuesday, January 28th
Tuesday, February 11th
Tuesday, February 25th
Tuesday, March 10th
Tuesday, March 24th
Tuesday, April 14th
Tuesday, April 28th
Tuesday, May 12th
Meetings are held in AD 225, and begin at 2:00 pm.
October 23, 2018 - Meeting Cancelled