Committee on Academic Resources and Planning
The Bylaws detail the areas on which AR&P members focus, specifically:
- allocations of University resources.
- University budgets and their allocation, allocation of facilities and positions, and allocation of special funds.
- patterns of previous expenditures (with members proposing changes as they may affect instructional programs).
- general policy recommendations associated with present and future resource decisions.
AR&P has a membership of 15:
- Ex-officio members (3)
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Resource Management
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee
- Appointed members (12)
- nine faculty--one from each of the seven Colleges (two of whom must be elected Senators), the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- one staff
- two students
AY 2017/18 AR&P Roster
|Academic Unit or Ex Officio Position||Name||Term Ends||Appt Date||Department||Senator|
|Faculty / A&L||Blanco, Alda||May-19||Aug-16||POLSCI||Yes|
|Faculty / BUS||Anderson, John||May-19||Mar-07||ACCTG|
|Faculty / EDU|
|Faculty / ENG|
|Faculty / HHS||Ayala, Suchi||May-18||Jan-15||P H|
|Faculty / IVC|
|Faculty / LIA||Weston, Wil||May-20||May-17||LIA|
|Faculty / PFSA||Conaty, Donna (Chair)||May-19||Sep-13||PSFA||Yes|
|Faculty / SCI||Lewison, Rebecca||May-18||Oct-15||BIO||Yes|
|Associate Vice President for Academic Resources (or designee)||Prislin, Radmila||—||—||AA|
|Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs (or designee)||Little, Crystal (designee)||—||—||
BUSINESS & FINANCE
|Vice President for Student Affairs (or designee)||Chung, Tony (designee)||—||—||
AP&P convenes biweekly, on Tuesdays (with some exceptions). The AY 2018-19 meeting schedule is below.
Tuesday, September 25
Tuesday, October 9
Tuesday, October 23
Tuesday, November 13
Tuesday, November 27
Tuesday, December 11
Tuesday, January 29
Tuesday, February 12
Tuesday, March 12
Tuesday, March 26
Tuesday, April 16
Tuesday, April 30
Tuesday, May 14
Tuesday, May 21 (hold)
Meetings are held in AD 225, and begin at 2:00 pm.
Upload committee meetings agendas and minutes in this section in the table below:
Upload submitted reports to the Senate in this section (i.e. Annual Reports...).