Campus Development Committee link
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- site development.
- construction of new buildings and modification of existing ones.
- roads, landscaping, and parking.
- naming of rooms and buildings.
- location of monuments, works of arts, and signage.
This Committee has a membership of 13:
- seven faculty - one of whom must be an elected Senator
- one staff
- Director of Physical Facilities
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee
- SDSU Research Foundation Director of Facilities
- two students - one of them the President of Associated Students
Roster / AY 2017-18
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Name||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Department||Senator|
|Faculty – Open||Christakos, George||20-May||17-Oct||GEO||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Moberly, Raymond||20-May||17-Sep||A ENG||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Mitropolous, Takis||20-May||14-Nov||CIV/CON/ENV E|
|Faculty – Open||McMills, Anne||20-May||17-Sep||ThTvFILM||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Ponomarenko, Vadim||20-May||17-Sep||MATH||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Putman, John||19-May||13-Oct||HIST||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Conaty, Donna||20-May||15-May||PSFA||Sen|
|Director of Facilities Planning, Design, and Construction||Shinn, Laura (Chair)||—||—||
|Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs (or designee)||Schulz, Bob (designee)||—||—||
BUSINESS & FINANCE
|SDSURF Director of Facilities||Elson, Eric||—||—||AA|
|President, Associated Students||Ebiriekwe, Chimezie||20-May||17-Sep||AS|
This Committee meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month, excluding July and August (Admin Bldg, Conf Room 130).
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.
Annual Report AY 2016-17