Campus Development Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- site development.
- construction of new buildings and modification of existing ones.
- roads, landscaping, and parking.
- naming of rooms and buildings.
- location of monuments, works of arts, and signage.
This Committee has a membership of 13:
- seven faculty - one of whom must be an elected Senator
- one staff
- Director of Physical Facilities
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee
- SDSU Research Foundation Director of Facilities
- two students - one of them the President of Associated Students
Roster / AY 2018-19
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Name||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Department||Senator|
|Faculty – Open||Christakos, George||20-May||17-Oct||GEO||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Moberly, Raymond||20-May||17-Sep||A ENG||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Mitropolous, Takis||20-May||14-Nov||CIV/CON/ENV E|
|Faculty – Open||McMills, Anne||20-May||17-Sep||TTF||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Ponomarenko, Vadim||20-May||17-Sep||MATH||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Putman, John||19-May||13-Oct||HIST||Sen|
|Faculty – Open||Coker, Niyi||20-May||15-May||TTF||Sen|
|Director of Facilities Planning, Design, and Construction||Shinn, Laura (Chair)||—||—||
|Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs (or designee)||Schulz, Bob (designee)||—||—||
BUSINESS & FINANCE
|SDSURF Director of Facilities||Elson, Eric||—||—||AA|
|President, Associated Students||Thomas, Chris||19-May||18-Sep||AS|
This Committee meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month, excluding July and August (Admin Bldg, Conf Room 130).