Campus Fee Advisory Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- ensuring that campus fees are established or adjusted in accordance with California
State Fee Policy Executive Order 1102 (and its successors) and Trustees' Policy.
- advising the President on establishment and adjustment of Category II and III fees.
- advising the President on the reasonableness of Category II and III fee proposals - whether targeting new fees or the deletion, adjustment, or reclassification of current fees.
Pertinent policy and process information relative to campus fees is available online.
This committee has a membership of 13:
- Senate Chair or designee
- one faculty
- Provost or designee
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee
- one staff
- seven students - including the President of Associated Students or designee
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.