Campus Fee Advisory Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- ensuring that campus fees are established or adjusted in accordance with California
State Fee Policy Executive Order 1054 (ACTUALLY, CURRENTLY 1102, AND ITS SUCCESSORS)
and Trustees' Policy.
- advising the President on establishment and adjustment of Category II and III fees.
- advising the President on the reasonableness of Category II and III fee proposals - whether targeting new fees or the deletion, adjustment, or reclassification of current fees.
This committee has a membership of 13:
- Senate Chair or designee.
- One faculty.
- Provost or designee.
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee.
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee.
- One staff.
- Seven students - including the President of Associated Students or designee.
AY 2017/18 CFAC Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.