Committee on Committees and Elections
The Bylaws detail the areas on which CCE members focus, specifically:
- procedures for and supervision/administration of all elections of members of the Senate.
- procedures for and supervision/administration of all elections within the Senate (including elected Officers and elected members of all Committees - excluding CCE).
- certification of vacancies in the Senate and Senate-appointed Committees (as well recommendations to the Senate for filling those vacancies as they arise).
- eligibility for election or membership in the electorate (in case of doubt).
CCE must observe all membership parameters noted in the Bylaws; for example, it shall:
- operate as a committee of the whole.
- ensure that all Committees consist of at least three members.
- ensure that each elected Senator is serving on at least one Senate or Senate-appointed Committee.
- ensure that no ex-officio member is named Chair of a Committee, unless otherwise provided.
CCE has a membership of 12:
- Nine Senators--one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- Three additional faculty--one each from the College of Arts & Letters, College of Professional Studies & Fine Arts, and College of Sciences
Roster / AY 2018-19
|Faculty – A&L||Clo, Clarissa||19-May||18-May||ITA||Sen|
|Faculty – A&L||Beltran, Alredo Urzua||19-May||18-May||SPLL||Sen|
|Faculty – BUS||Gubellini, Stefano||19-May||18-May||FINANCE||Sen|
|Faculty – EDU||Wood, J Luke||19-May||18-May||ARPE||Sen|
|Faculty – ENG||Youssef, George||19-May||18-Mar||M ENG||Sen|
|Faculty – HHS||Gates, Michael||19-May||18-May||NURS||Sen|
|Faculty – IVC||Abarbanell, Linda||19-May||18-May||IVC||Sen|
|Faculty – LIA||Weston, Wil||19-May||18-May||LIA||Sen|
|Faculty – PFSA||Sasidharan, Vinod||19-May||18-May||TTF||Sen|
|Faculty – PFSA||Canary, Heather||19-May||18-May||COMM||Sen|
|Faculty – SCI||Marx, David||19-May||18-May||PSY||Sen|
|Faculty – SCI||Vaughn, Allison (Chair)||19-May||18-May||PSY||Sen|
CCE meets at 1:00 pm on Tuesdays that the Senate meets. Thus, dates for AY 2018-19 are:
Tuesday, September 4
Tuesday, October 2
Tuesday, November 6
Tuesday, December 4
Tuesday, February 5
Tuesday, March 5
Tuesday, April 9
Tuesday, May 7
Some meetings are held electronically; others convene in LS N 120; contact Chair Allison Vaughn for specifics.
Upload committee agenda and minutes here.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate here (i.e. Annual Report...)