Copyrights and Patents Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- guidelines for the implementation of provisions of the Copyrights, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets policy (submitted for approval to the Vice President for Research and the University Research Council).
- the extent of institutional support involved in the completion of intellectual property (with recommendations to the Vice President of Research on the assignment of ownership rights and division of royalties).
- advisement (to the Vice President of Research) on other intellectual property matters.
This committee has at least nine:
- at least five faculty - three of them Senate appointees to Research Council (one of
whom serves as Chair).
- one member at large.
- Chief Executive Officer of the SDSU Research Foundation or designee.
- Vice President for Research or designee.
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee.
- Director of the SDSU Research Foundation Technology Transfer Office (nonvoting).
AY 2017/18 Roster for the committee.
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.