Disability Access and Compliance Committee
The Committee focuses on campus-specific issues relating to compliance with Executive Order 926 (or its successors) and Coded Memorandum Academic Affairs 2014-08, and applicable federal and state laws and regulations. The committee is charged with reviewing and advising on issues relating to the following:
- Discuss, monitor, and evaluate campus- specific issues relating to compliance with the ADA.
- Discuss, monitor and advise campus-specific issues relating to services to students with disabilities to assist in the evaluation of current campus policies and procedures relating to students with disabilities and to develop plans and recommend priorities relating to programs and services for students with disabilities.
Specifics of the Committee's charge are detailed in the UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File.
This Committee has a membership of 15:
- President or designee
- Provost or designee
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee (serves as Co-chair)
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee
- Director of the Center for Human Resources or designee
- Associate Vice President for Facilities Planning and Operations or designee
- Chief Information Officer or designee
- Chief of Police or designee
- Director of the Office of Employee Relations and Compliance
- Director of Contract and Procurement Management
- Director of Student Abilty Success Center (serves as Co-chair)
- one faculty
- two students (one graduate, one undergraduate)
- one staff
Roster / AY 2018-19
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Name||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Department||Senator|
|Academic Affairs||Eadie, Bill||—||—||FACULTY ADVANCEMENT|
|Office of the President||Bruce, Aaron||—||—||PRESIDENT'S OFFICE|
|Employee Relations and Compliance||Bendinelli, Heather||—||—||EMPLOYEE RELATIONS & COMPLIANCE|
|Information Technology||McKelvey, Kent||—||—||ETS|
|Student Services||Marbray, Antionette||—||—||STUDENT AFFAIRS|
|Human Resources||Harpole, Thom||—||—||HR|
|BFA Administration||Rentto, Jessica (Co-Chair)||—||—||BUSINESS & FINANCE|
|Public Safety Auxiliary Services||Richeson, Debbie||—||—||PUBLIC SAFETY|
|Extended Studies||Ringland, Francesca||—||—||CES|
|Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs (or designee)||Schulz, Robert||—||—||BUSINESS & FINANCE|
|Director, Student Disability Services||Starr, Pamela (Co-Chair)||—||—||SASC|
|Faculty – Open||Degeneffe, Charles||ARPE, Interwork|
|Staff Representative||Rizzo, Jon||19-May||13-Dec||ITS|
|Student Representative||Abri, Saba||19-May||18-Oct||AS|
|Graduate Student Representative||Carillo, Maricruz||19-May||18-Oct||AS|
This Committee meets the 1st Monday of the month at 2:00pm in AD-323.
2018/19 Meeting Dates:
October 1, 2018
December 3, 2018
February 4, 2019
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.