Disability Access and Compliance Committee
The Committee focuses on campus-specific issues relating to compliance with Executive Order 926 (or its successors), and applicable federal and state laws and regulations. Specifics of the Committee's charge are detailed in the UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File.
This committee has a membership of 15:
- President or designee.
- Provost or designee.
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee (serves as Co-chair).
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee.
- Director of the Center for Human Resources or designee.
- Associate Vice President for Facilities Planning and Operations or designee.
- Chief Information Officer or designee.
- Chief of Police or designee.
- Director of the Office of Employee Relations and Compliance.
- Director of Contract and Procurement Management.
- Director of Student Disability Services (serves as Co-chair).
- one faculty.
- two students (one graduate, one undergraduate).
- one staf.f
AY 2017/18 Disability Access Compliance Committee Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.