Environment and Safety Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas in which Committee members focus - specifically:
- policies and procedures on the health, safety, and learning conditions of the campus environment (to include: sidewalks, walkways, and pedestrian malls; classrooms, laboratories, and work areas); and restrooms, stairwells, elevators, and hallways).
- investigation of such problems/issues as health, hazardous materials and waste, safety, emergency preparedness, excessive noise or traffic, and other matters that detrimentally affect the campus environment.
This committee has a membership of 13:
- five faculty - one of whom serves as Chair and one an elected Senator.
- two staff.
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or Director of Administrative Services.
- Director of Health Services or designee.
- Directors of Physical Plant or designee.
- one member of the local Unit 3 collective bargaining agency.
- two students.
AY 2017/18 Environment and Safety Committee Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.