Extended Studies Advisory Council
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- assistance with development of policies, procedures, and directions for extended education programs - including University-wide special sessions.
- review of and recommendations for proposed noncredit certificate programs with the Dean of Extended Studies (as well as the Provost).
- review of and recommendations for external degree programs that parallel those offered on campus.
- identification of extended educational needs for the University service area.
- communication with faculty and the general community about the purpose and function of extended service programs.
- problems regarding self-support programs (and recommendations for alternative options).
This council has a membership of 13:
- eight faculty - one from each of the seven Colleges and the SDSU-IV Campus.
- Academic Affairs representative.
- Student Affairs representative.
- Undergraduate Studies representative.
- Graduate Affairs representative.
- Senate representative.
AY 2017/18 Extended Studies Advisory Council Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.