Freedom of Expression Committee
The committee's charge is to provide advice regarding the regulation and management of campus activities that fall under the University's freedom of expression policy and to receive, evaluate, and advise the President on complaints regarding freedom of expression activities. Specifics associated with that charge are detailed in the UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File.
This committee has a membership of 15 to 17:
- Provost or designee.
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee.
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee.
- Dean of the SDSU-IV Campus or designee.
- President of the Associated Students or designee.
- five faculty - one of whom shall Chair and one who must be an elected Senator.
- four students.
- one staff.
Note: if not appointed to a voting position, the Coordinator for Noncommercial Speech and Expressive Activities and the Coordinator for Commercial Activities shall serve as ex-officio members (nonvoting).
AY 2017/18 Freedom of Expression Committee Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.