General Education Curriculum and Assessment Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- review and evaluation of current and proposed courses for General Education.
- review and evaluation of student learning outcomes assessment in General Education courses.
This committee has a membership of 13:
- nine faculty - one each from the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs - Student Achievement or designee
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs - Enrollment or designee
- two students (undergraduate)
Roster / AY 2018-19
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Name||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Department||Senator|
|Assistant Vice President - Academic Services||Samuels, Stephanie (designee)||—||—||
|Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
|Student – Undergraduate||Mahony, Jacob||19-May||Nov-18||AS|
|Student – Undergraduate||Powell, Allison||19-May||Nov-18||AS|
|Faculty – SCI||Harrison, Christopher||21-May||18-Sep||CHEM||Sen|
|Faculty – PFSA||Sha, Bey-Ling (Chair)||19-May||—||PSFA||Sen|
|Faculty – A&L||Perez, Ramona||20-May||17-Aug||ANTHRO|
|Faculty – BUS||Dean, Michelle||18-May||14-Oct||MGT|
|Faculty – HHS||Verity, Larry||19-May||13-Sep||HHS|
|Faculty – EDU||Wilson, Gregory||20-May||18-Nov||ARPE|
|Faculty – ENG||Ozturk, Yusuf||21-May||18-Sept||EC ENG|
|Faculty – IV||IV|
|Faculty – LIA||Culbertson, Anna||19-May||16-May||LIA|
This Committee meets on Mondays, from 9:00 to 10:30 am.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.