General Education Curriculum and Assessment Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- review and evaluation of current and proposed courses for General Education.
- review and evaluation of student learning outcomes assessment in General Education courses.
This committee has a membership of 13:
- nine faculty - one each from the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement or designee.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Enrollment or designee.
- two students (undergraduate).
AY 2017/18 GE Curriculum Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.