Honorary Degrees Advisory Committee
The Committee is charged with review and recommendation of nominations for honorary degrees forwarded from the President's Office (initially received from the campus community and the Chancellor's Office). Specifics of the Committee's charge are detailed in the UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File.
This committee has a membership of 9:
- Provost, who shall serve as Chair.
- Vice President for Research/Dean of Graduate Affairs.
- Vice President for University Advancement.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement.
- Chair, Vice Chair and immediate past Chair of the Senate.
- President of the SDSU Alumni Association.
- President of Associated Students.
AY 2017/18 Committee Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.