Instructional and Information Technology Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- assistance with developing long-range master plans (with members working with the Directors of Instructional Technology Services, the Library, the Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator, and the campus instructional/information technology offices).
- consideration of other matters referred to it by the Senate or University administrators.
- consideration, at its own discretion, of other matters relating to instructional and information technologies at the campus or CSU systemk-wide levels.
- review of and feedback on campus information technology initiatives as related to instruction, research, and operational needs.
This Committee has a membership of 16:
- nine faculty - one each from the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- one staff
- one student
- Director of Instructional Technology Services or designee
- Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator or designee
- Information Technology Security Office designee appointed by the Associate Vice President for Financial Operations
- representative from the Information Technology Managers Group
Roster AY 2018-19
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Name||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Department||Senator|
|Faculty-PFSA||Siprut, Mark (Chair)||19-May||Feb||ART & DESIGN|
|Faculty – A&L||Adams, Brian||21-May||18-Sep||POLI SCI||Sen|
|Faculty – BUS||Shin, Bongsik||20-May||17-Sep||MIS|
|Faculty – EDU||Ross, Donna||20-May||14-Nov||STE|
|Faculty – ENG||Sarkar, Mahasweta||20-May||17-Oct||EC ENG|
|Faculty – HHS||Baweja, Harsimran||21-May||15-May||ENS|
|Faculty – LIA||Muroi, Linda||19-May||16-May||LIA|
|Faculty – SCI||Interlando, Carmelo||20-May||17-Sep||MATH||Sen|
|Faculty – IV||Gonzalez, Adrian||20-May||17-May||IVC|
|Director of Instructional Technology Services (or designee)||Frazee, James||—||—||ITS|
|Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator (or designee)||Pastor, Marc||—||—||ITS|
|Information Technology Security Office (Appointed by VP for Financial Operations)||Murashkovskiy, Michael||—||—|
|Designee – Information Technology Managers Group||Rick Nornholm||CES|
|Chief Information Officer (or designee)||Xanthos, Chris||—||—||BFA/Business Operations|