Instructional and Information Technology Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- assistance with developing long-range master plans (with members working with the Directors of Instructional Technology Services, the Library, the Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator, and the campus instructional/information technology offices).
- consideration of the other matters referred to it by the Senate or University administrators.
- consideration, at its own discretion, of other matters relating to instructional and information technologies at the campus or CSU systemk-wide levels.
- review of and feedback on campus information technology initiatives as related to instruction, research, and operational needs.
This committee has a membership of 16:
- nine faculty - one each from the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus.
- one staff.
- one student.
- Director of Instructional Technology Services or designee.
- Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator or designee.
- Information Technology Security Office designee appointed by the Associate Vice President for Financial Operations.
- representative from the Information Technology Managers Group.
AY 2017/18 IITC Curriculum Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.