International Programs Council
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Council members focus - specifically:
- policies and procedures to enhance the University's international activities.
- existing involvement in international activities and related resource commitments.
- program improvements as well as opportunities for development.
This Council has a membership of 24:
- 14 faculty
- seven administrators or staff to include the Chief Executive Officer of the SDSU Research Foundation and the Director of International Programs (who shall serve as Chair)
- one staff
- two students (one undergraduate, one graduate) - each of whom has studied abroad
Roster / AY 2017-18
This Council is currently inactive.
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.