Student Affairs Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- regular review of student services related issues of interest to the campus community.
- recommendations of policies and procedures for administration of financial aid programs (to ensure conformity with legal requirements of agencies granting financial aid).
- advisement (to the Director of Financial Aid) regarding students whose financial situations warrant special consideration.
- promotion of University-wide understanding of and assistance with financial programs (particularly through the Assistant Deans of Student Affairs).
This committee has a membership of 15:
- five faculty, one of whom serves as Chair.
- Vice President of Student Affairs or designee.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement.
- Dean of Graduate Affairs or designee.
- Director of Financial Aid or designee.
- President of Associated Students or designee.
- one staff.
- four students.
AY 2017/18 Student Affairs Committee Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.