Student Learning Outcomes and Program Assessment Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- oversight for the program assessment of Degree Learning Outcomes.
- evaluation of assessment plans and progress for all degrees and programs (including those accredited by external agencies).
- review (on a regular basis) of and feedback on assessment reports for each degree.
This committee has a membership of 13:
- nine faculty (one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus).
- Assistant Vice President for Educational Effectiveness.
- Associate Vice President of Student Affairs or designee.
- representative of Instructional Technology Services (nonvoting).
- representative of the Center for Teaching and Learning (nonvoting).
- two students (undergraduate).
AY 2017/18 Student Learning Outcomes and Program Assessment Committee Roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.