Student Media Advisory Committee
The Committee shall be an advisory body to the University President and student-run media. Specifcs of the Board's charge are detailed in the UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File.
This committee has a membership of 17:
- President of Associated Students or designee.
- Associated Students Vice President for Finance or designee.
- Associated Students Executive Director or designee.
- Daily Aztec Editor (nonvoting).
- Daily Aztec General Manager (nonvoting).
- KCR Radio General Manager (nonvoting).
- University President or designee.
- Student Affairs designee.
- University Relations and Development designee.
- Business and Financial Affairs designee.
- three faculty, one from the School of Journalism and Media Studies.
- one staff.
- four students.
AY 2017/18 Student Media Advisory Committee
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.