Teacher Education Advisory Council
The Board shall advise the Dean of Education on various programs for the preparation of teachers and other school personnel. Specifcs of the Council's charge are detailed in the UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File.
This committee has a membership of 18:
- eight faculty, one from each of the seven Colleges and the SDSU-IV Campus.
- Dean of the College of Education, who shall serve as Chair.
- Dean of Graduate Affairs.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement.
- three representatives from San Diego area school districts.
- three others.
AY 2017/18 Teacher Education Advisory Council
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.