The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Council members focus - specifically:
- oversight of an integrated approach to undergraduate excellence at SDSU.
- recommendation of new policy for the Division of Academic Engagement and Student Achievement as well as changes to existing policy.
- Supervision of specific University-wide undergraduate programs such as, but not limited to, the Undergraduate Writing and Graduation and Retention Subcommittees.
This committee has a membership of 16:
- nine faculty, one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement, who shall serve as Chair.
- Associate and Assistant Deans of Undergraduate Studies.
- Vice President of Student Affairs or designee.
- Director of Enrollment Services.
- two students (undergraduate).
AY 2017/18 Undergraduate Council roster
Place the meeting schedule dates, days, times, room, etc...in this section.
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.