Committee on University Resources and Planning
The Bylaws detail the areas on which UR&P members focus, specifically:
- allocations of University resources.
- University budgets and their allocation, allocation of facilities and positions, and allocation of special funds.
- patterns of previous expenditures (with members proposing changes as they may affect instructional programs).
- general policy recommendations associated with present and future resource decisions.
AR&P has a membership of 15:
- Ex-officio members (3)
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Resource Management
- Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs or designee
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee
- Appointed members (12)
- nine faculty--one from each of the seven Colleges (two of whom must be elected Senators), the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- one staff
- two students
|Major Academic Unit
(or Ex Officio Position)
|Faculty - A&L||Roberts, Michael*||May-21||SOC|
|Faculty - BUS||Anderson, John||May-22||ACCT|
|Faculty - EDU||Tucker, Mark||May-20||ARPE|
|Faculty - ENG||Olevsky, Eugene||May-20||M ENG|
|Faculty - HHS||Reed, Mark (Co-Chair)||May-21||SOC W|
|Faculty - IVC||Boime, Eric||May-21||IVC|
|Faculty - LIA||Bliss, Laurel||May-20||LIA|
|Faculty - PSFA||Ryan, Sherry* (Co-Chair)||May-22||PSFA|
|Faculty - SCI||Lewison, Rebecca*||May-21||BIO|
Business and Financial Affairs
AR&P convenes biweekly, on Tuesdays beginning at 2:00 pm in AD 225. The AY 2019/20 meeting schedule is below.
September 24, 2019 - Minutes
October 8, 2019 - Minutes
October 22, 2019 - Minutes
November 14, 2019 - Minutes
December 10, 2019 - Minutes