Committee Chair Guide
Instructions for Submission of Information and Action Items
- An email call out for reports, information, and action items will go to all standing and other active committee chairs the week prior to a SEC or Senate meeting. Committee items need to be sent into [email protected] no later than Tuesday of that week for the agenda to post and be distributed by the Thursday before the SEC or Senate meetings.
- Any late items received after the Tuesday prior to a SEC or a Senate meeting will not appear on the agenda and must be printed as a hard copy handout. Also, please send an email of your late item submission to both the Senate Chair's email and the University Senate email address.
- Items should be named with the following file naming convention: committee initials or name, dash, what the item is, dash, date. (ex: app-action-oct032019.doc)
- Make sure to address your agenda items to SEC and/or Senate.
- Do not combine your information and action items in the same document. These need to be submitted as separate memos.