Committee on Committees and Elections
The Bylaws detail the areas on which CCE members focus, specifically:
- procedures for and supervision/administration of all elections of members of the Senate.
- procedures for and supervision/administration of all elections within the Senate (including elected Officers and elected members of all Committees - excluding CCE).
- certification of vacancies in the Senate and Senate-appointed Committees (as well recommendations to the Senate for filling those vacancies as they arise).
- eligibility for election or membership in the electorate (in case of doubt).
CCE must observe all membership parameters noted in the Bylaws; for example, it shall:
- operate as a committee of the whole.
- ensure that all Committees consist of at least three members.
- ensure that each elected Senator is serving on at least one Senate or Senate-appointed Committee.
- ensure that no ex-officio member is named Chair of a Committee, unless otherwise provided.
CCE has a membership of 12:
- Nine Senators--one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- Three additional faculty--one each from the College of Arts & Letters, College of Professional Studies & Fine Arts, and College of Sciences
|Major Academic Unit
or Ex Officio Position
|Term Ends||Appt. Date|
|Marx, David* (Chair)||May-21||May-20|
CCE meets on Zoom at 1:00 pm on Tuesdays that the Senate meets. Dates for AY 2020-21 are:
Contact Chair David Marx for specifics.
September 1, 2020 - Agenda
September 1, 2020 - Minutes
October 6, 2020 - Agenda
October 6, 2020 - Minutes
November 3, 2020 - Agenda
November 3, 2020 - Minutes
December 1, 2020 - Agenda
December 1, 2020 - Minutes
February 2, 2020 - Agenda
February 2, 2020 - Minutes
March 2, 2020 - Agenda
March 2, 2020 - Minutes
April 6, 2020 - Agenda
April 6, 2020 - Minutes
May 4, 2020 - Agenda
May 4, 2020 - Minutes