Instructional and Information Technology Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- assistance with developing long-range master plans (with members working with the Directors of Instructional Technology Services, the Library, the Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator, and the campus instructional/information technology offices).
- consideration of other matters referred to it by the Senate or University administrators.
- consideration, at its own discretion, of other matters relating to instructional and information technologies at the campus or CSU systemk-wide levels.
- review of and feedback on campus information technology initiatives as related to instruction, research, and operational needs.
This Committee has a membership of 16:
Ex-officio members (4):
- Director of Instructional Technology Services or designee
- Chief Information Officer or designee
- Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator or designee
- Information Technology Security Office designee appointed by the Associate Vice President for Financial Operations
Appointed members (12):
- nine faculty, one from each college, SDSU Imperial Valley and the Library
- one staff member
- representative selected by and from the Information Technology Managers Group.
- one student
|Major Academic Unit or Ex Officio Position||Name (*Senator)||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Dept.|
|Faculty - PFSA||Siprut, Mark||May-22||Sep-19||ART & DESIGN|
|Faculty - A&L||Sobo, Elisa*||May-22||Sep-18||ANTHRO|
|Faculty - FCOB||Shin, Bongsik||MAy-23||Sep-17||MIS|
|Faculty - EDU||Ross, Donna (Chair)||May-23||Nov-14||STE|
|Faculty - ENG||Sarkar, Mahasweta||May-23||Oct-17||EC ENG|
|Faculty - HHS||Nedjat-Haiem, Frances||MAy-24||May-21||HHS|
|Faculty - LIB||Holvoet, Kate||May-22||Sep-19||LIB|
|Faculty - SCI||Blomgren, Peter*||May-23||Sep-20||MATH|
|Faculty - IV||Gonzalez, Adrian||May-23||May-17||IV|
|Director of Instructional Technology Services (or designee)||Hauze, Sean||—||—||ITS|
|Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator (or designee)||Hodge, Edgar||—||—||IT|
|Information Technology Security Office (Appointed by VP for Financial Operations)||Fitipaldi, Ricardo||—||—||IT|
|Designee - Information Technology Managers Group||Chung, Tony||—||—||IT|
|Chief Information Officer (or designee)||Sheehan, Jerry||—||—||IT|
|Frequency||Second Wednesday of the month|