International Affairs Council
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Council members focus - specifically:
- policies and procedures to enhance the University's international activities.
- existing involvement in international activities and related resource commitments.
- program improvements as well as opportunities for development.
Pending council information
This Council has a membership of 24:
- 14 faculty
- seven administrators or staff to include the Chief Executive Officer of the SDSU Research
Foundation and the Director of International Programs
- who shall serve as Chair
- one staff
- two students
- one undergraduate, one graduate
- each of whom has studied abroad
|Major Academic Unit or Ex Officio Position||Name (*Senator)
||Term Ends||Appt. Date||Dept.|