Student Affairs Committee
The UNIVERSITY POLICIES: Committees and Councils section of the Policy File details the areas on which Committee members focus - specifically:
- regular review of student services related issues of interest to the campus community.
- recommendations of policies and procedures for administration of financial aid programs (to ensure conformity with legal requirements of agencies granting financial aid).
- advisement (to the Director of Financial Aid) regarding students whose financial situations warrant special consideration.
- promotion of University-wide understanding of and assistance with financial programs (particularly through the Assistant Deans of Student Affairs).
This Committee has a membership of 15:
- five faculty, one of whom serves as Chair
- Vice President of Student Affairs or designee
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement
- Dean of Graduate Affairs or designee
- Director of Financial Aid or designee
- President of Associated Students or designee
- one staff
- four students
This Committee is currently inactive.