Committee on Undergraduate Curriculum
The Bylaws detail the areas on which Undergraduate Curriculum members focus, specifically:
- undergraduate curriculum proposals (to include additions, deletions, and changes), with special consideration to items of an interdepartmental or University-wide interest.
- undergraduate curriculum proposals reviewed by the Deans and by the Undergraduate
- a curriculum proposal requested by a person, Department, Dean, or College curriculum
Undergraduate Curriculum has a membership of 14:
- Ex-officio members (3)
- Provost or designee
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Enrollment or designee
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Academic Engagement and Student Achievement
- Appointed members (11)
- nine faculty--one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and the SDSU-IV Campus
- two students
or Ex Officio position
|Term Ends||Appt. Date||Dept.|
|Verity, Larry (Chair)||May-20||Sep-13||HHS|
|Ochoa, Salvador Hector||_||_||AA|
|AVP for Academic Services (or designee)||Temores-Valdez, Sandra (designee)||_||_||ES|
|AVP Academic Affairs/
Student Acheivement (or designee)
UCC convenes on Thursdays. Meetings are held in ED 154E from noon to 2:00 pm. Dates for AY 2019/20 are listed below.
May 14 (if needed)
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.