Committee on Undergraduate Curriculum
The Bylaws detail the areas on which Undergraduate Curriculum members focus, specifically:
- undergraduate curriculum proposals (to include additions, deletions, and changes), with special consideration to items of an interdepartmental or University-wide interest.
- undergraduate curriculum proposals reviewed by the Deans and by the Undergraduate
- a curriculum proposal requested by a person, Department, Dean, or College curriculum
Undergraduate Curriculum has a membership of 14:
- Ex-officio members (3)
- Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs or designee
- Associate Vice President for Curriculum, Assessment and Accreditation or designee
- Appointed members (11)
- nine faculty--one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and SDSU Imperial
- two students
- nine faculty--one from each of the seven Colleges, the Library, and SDSU Imperial Valley
or Ex Officio position
|Term Ends||Appt. Date||Dept.|
|Barbone, Steve (Chair)
|Ely, David (completing for Debosky)||May-21||Sep-16||Finance|
|Branch, Andre||May-23||Sept-20||Teacher Ed.|
|Chowdry, Zohir (completeting term for Verity)||May-21||Sep-13||HHS|
|Provost and Sernior Vice President
|Ochoa, Salvador Hector*||_||_||AA|
|Associate Vice President (or designee)||Schellenberg, Stephen*||_||_||AA-CAA|
UCC convenes on Thursdays. Meetings are held in ED 154E from noon to 2:00 pm. Dates for AY 2019/20 are listed below.
May 14 (if needed)
Upload committee agendas and minutes in this section.
Upload submitted reports to the Senate and record them in this section.